PROCEDURE FOR 2012/2013 FIRST SEMESTER ONLINE REGISTRATION
PART A: STUDENT PROFILE
1. Click LOGIN under undergraduate students.
2. Proceed by entering your Matriculation Number in the box provided, followed by the PIN Number. Then click on SUBMIT box.
3. A confirmation message of your existing profile will be displayed.
4. Proceed by clicking on LOGIN.
5. If you have registered and updated your profile you don't need to re-register your profile again.
6. If not, you have to register or update your profile before you proceed by clicking on click here to continue to update your level.
7. After verification, click on ADD PROFILE.
PART B: PAYMENT RECORD
8. Click on UPDATE PAYMENT RECORD
9. Supply your Payment Details including your Receipt Number.
10. Then click on Update box. The Payment Details will be displayed.
PART C:COURSE REGISTRATION
11. Proceed by clicking on COURSE REGISTRATION.
12. Select the session, semester and level that you are registering for as shown above and then click on CONTINUE.
13. Fill all the courses that you are offering for the semester including the carryover courses, if any, by TICKING the boxes provided. Make sure the total credit does not exceed the maximum credit allowed for the semester. The maximum credit allowed for the session is 40 unless approval is given for extra credits.
14. Proceed by clicking on CONTINUE.
15. A page with the list of courses that you have filled will be displayed for your final verification.
16. If there is an error in your entry click CANCEL, and automatically you will be taken back to item.
17. Ensure that your entries are correct before clicking on REGISTER THESE FRESH COURSES NOW.
18. If there is no error, click on REGISTER THESE FRESH COURSES NOW.
19. Then, click on PRINT. However, the system will not allow you to print until you have completed all the parts of the registration.
20. Take three copies of the printed form to your Head of Department for processing.
PART D: NEW HORIZON COURSE REGISTRATION (APPLICABLE TO FACULTY OF SMS AND SSE. HOWEVER, OTHER STUDENTS SHALL ALLOWED ON APPROVAL)
21. You don't have to log out after completing Part C i.e. Course Registration. If however, you have logged out, you have to log in again to register for the New Horizon course(s).
22. Click on REGISTER FOR NEW HORIZON COURSES.
23. Tick the box provided to select the course available for your level.
24. Click on REGISTER SELECTED COURSE.
25. A confirmation page will be displayed to indicate that the course you have registered for has been processed.
26. Click on PRINT COURSES REGISTERED UNDER NEW HORIZON. A page is displayed to complete the registration.
27. Select the session, semester and your level.
28. Click on PRINT to print the course(s) registered.
(a) Keep your pin very well because it is your access way to the portal at each entry.
(b) Forward any complaints or enquiry to or email@example.com
(c) Failure to comply with the deadline for submitting your completed form to your Head of Department will attract a severe sanction.
(d) Online registration is compulsory for all students henceforth.
3rd September, 2012
Director of Information and Communication Technology